I tested out my new Colourpop products today and did an all-berry colored look with a subtle halo eye 🙂 This is my first time using Colourpop eyeshadows and I am IN LOVE. The Super Shock ones are so pigmented and last forever. The Pressed Powder is so smooth, buttery, and blendable. I can’t wait to buy some more. As for the Viper lippie, it’s amazing! I love how the color looks on me. It’s easy to apply and very comfortable. I’ll do a separate swatch post for these later.
- Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 420 bisque mixed with Covergirl the Eye Depuffer concealer in light/medium
- e.l.f. Blush Quad in Deep
- e.l.f. baked eyeshadow in Enchanted for a highlight
- e.l.f. Illuminating Mist and Set
- e.l.f. mineral pearls powder
- W7 Banana Dreams Powder
- L’oreal Infallible Super Slim Eyeliner in Black for tightline
- Colourpop Porter (lid), Blaze (middle of lid), and Pretty Cruel (crease).
- Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette for base, crease and transition shades
- Benefit Rollerlash mascara
- e.l.f. Clear Brow and Lash Gel
- MAC Whirl lip liner
- Colourpop- Viper