I’m finally getting back into the groove of things 🙂 My son is finally feeling better so we went out for ice cream. It feels good to get out of the house for Eid for once.
Today’s FOTD features a shimmery purple eye created with two Tarte palettes- the Make Believe in Yourself palette and the Eye Love You palette (which was a Mother’s Day limited edition).
(The bottom row of pics was taken after I walked up 5 flights of stairs, so the shine is mostly highlighter plus a little sweat 😑)
Also, finally got a mobile ring light so hopefully photos will be a little less crappy now 😃
- Lancome Teint Idole foundation in 420 bisque mixed with OFRA Silk Peptide Foundation in #1
- Covergirl the Eye Depuffer concealer in light/medium
- Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar Blush palette
- e.l.f. Illuminating Mist and Set
- e.l.f. mineral pearls powder
- L’oreal Infallible Super Slim Eyeliner in Black for tightline
- Tarte Eye Love You palette for base, crease, inner v, and brow highlight shades
- Tarte Make Believe in Yourself palette- shade myth for transition and shade fairy on lid.
- Benefit Rollerlash mascara
- Ulta gel eye liner in purple on waterline
- e.l.f. Clear Brow and Lash Gel
- Milani lip liner in All Natural
- Colourpop Ultra Satin- Screenshot (my new fave!)